Cash In The Hand ~ Problem Solving for America
Good problem solving starts with asking the right questions. This is why you will find many questions in these pages. We would like to start the discussion on how to solve America’s problems by asking these questions.
Our desire is solve America’s problems by highlighting the issues and possible solutions. Our focus is on asking the right questions to expose the root causes of the problems. Then the solutions will address the root cause and not the symptoms.
By asking the questions, proposing solutions and obtaining feedback so that:
- Concerns are identified and addressed
- Good ideas are included in the solution
- People can learn how the proposed solution will affect them
What We Need From You
- Constructive criticism on the topics and solutions
- Questions that pinpoint problems and solutions
- Additional topics that concern you
- Sign up for the newsletter so you are kept up to date
- Forward this web site so others can provide topics, questions, ideas, and constructive criticism